The Power of Rhino and Cardstock Paper

 

Papercraft Objects: First Prototype


For this project, I have decided to work towards a drink cup to reminisce all the times I went out drinking (I don't drink alcohol) with my friends. In the final, I would like to add a logo and another element to complement the cup. 



First, I start of with a completed form in Rhino. 



Next I unroll the individual components that I will use in the prototype which includes the cup base and lid but the straw (similar form to the base) will be in the final creation.


Finally before printing, I set it to PDF mode. 




Here is what it looks like after cutting, scoring, and folding.



Now here is the prototype after gluing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Friendly Addition to the Workspace - The Robot Clock

Ramen Ocean - Mesh Editing & HD Renders

Time to Get Whacky with Mashups