Ramen Ocean - Mesh Editing & HD Renders



Exploring A Newfound Sea


Although it took quite some time to grow accustomed to Rhino, I still tried to implement the feedback I received from my experience with Tinkercad. I was recommended to focus on aligning the elements in an orderly fashion to harmonize the composition.






Studio Lighting on White Plane




Toronto Evening on Bamboo Wood Plane 


Spotlight on Green Background


Point Light on Gradient Background



Spotlight on Purple Background



Sun and Two Spotlights on Lavender Plastic Plane 


When assigning materials, I ran into a problem. The noodles had to be selected separately, so in order to fix that, I used the MeshBooleanUnion command to tell the system that all the noodles are one unit.



I used the water plaster material and set it to custom for the broth. In addition, I made sure there was some transparency to reveal a bit of what’s underneath.




The material I used was in a shape of hexagon, so I used the MeshTrim command to cut off the edges.




For the lighthouse and house on meat, I used a gradient texture to give single objects multiple shades of colours. 




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Friendly Addition to the Workspace - The Robot Clock

Time to Get Whacky with Mashups